Monday, June 8, 2015
EPA Clean Power Plan and Louisiana House Resolution 49
Louisiana House Concurrent Resolution 49 Scheduled for call to Senate Floor June 8 2015
Urges and requests that EPA withdraw the proposed guidelines for reducing carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel-fired power plants. Urges and requests that, in the event EPA adopts the proposed guidelines, the governor and the attorney general use every means at their disposal, including taking legal action, to prevent the guidelines from being implemented
Why States Rejecting EPA’s clean power plan could face bigger rate hikes: Here's a rundown of what might happen if states refuse to cooperate [with the EPA Clean Power Plan] ––and why it might be in their best interest to comply with the EPA’s rules.
- ► 2016 (54)
- Thanks Sierra Club !!
- EPA will not be able to approve Louisiana SIP as p...
- Chinese sheetrock, Chinese flooring, and now Chine...
- EPA ozone regulations
- lessons not learned
- why wouldn't Louisiana support the clean power pla...
- EPA Clean Power Plan and Louisiana House Resolutio...
- when the companies own the town
- historical photos of St Bernard
- real time monitoring
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (63)
- ► 2008 (71)